8 Proverbs about Stinking
1. Six things have no business in the world: a fighting priest, a coward knight, a covetous judge, a stinking barber, a soft-hearted mother, and an itchy baker.
2. Stagnant water grows stinking.
3. Dead flies cause the ointment of the apothecary to send forth a stinking savour.
4. Dead flies cause the ointment of the apothecary to send forth a stinking savour.
5. Hyenas are caught with stinking bait.
6. It's stinking praise comes oot o' ane's own mouth.
7. One should not stir the shit as it will be even more stinking.
8. Who pays in advance eats stinking fish.