169 Proverbs about Sting
1. Good habits result from resisting temptation.
2. Indecision is like a stepchild: if he does not wash his hands, he is called dirty, if he does, he is wasting water.
3. Books are hindrances to persisting stupidity.
4. Bees that have honey in their mouths have stings in their tails.
5. He that lives on hope will die fasting.
6. Honey is sweet but bees sting.
7. The reason some people are stingy is also the reason they are rich.
8. Knowledge acquired as a child is more lasting than an engraving on stone.
9. Beware of a man's shadow and a bee's sting.
10. It is harder to be poor without complaining than to be rich without boasting.