143 Proverbs about Snake
1. Use your enemy's hand to catch a snake.
2. A weapon which you don't have in your hand won't kill a snake.
3. A kind word can attract even the snake from his nest.
4. A person whose heart is not content is like a snake which tries to swallow an elephant.
5. Add legs to the snake after you have finished drawing it.
6. Do not add legs to the snake after you have finished drawing it.
7. Exaggeration is to paint a snake and add legs.
8. Once bitten by a snake, he is scared all his life at the mere sight of a rope.
9. Because we focused on the snake, we missed the scorpion.
10. Look before you leap, For snakes among sweet flowers do creep.