143 Proverbs about Snake / Page 2
11. A snake lies concealed in the grass.
12. If a rich man ate a snake, they would say it was because of his wisdom.
13. Having been bitten by a snake, he's afraid of a rope.
14. He who has been bitten by a snake is afraid of an eel.
15. A snake deserves no pity.
16. The venemous snake cannot be seen in the Savannah.
17. The mouse says: I dig a hole without a hoe; the snake says: climb a tree without arms.
18. A man does not run among thorns for no reason; either he is chasing a snake or a snake is chasing him.
19. He who takes a light to find a snake should start at his own feet.
20. Marriage is a snake to slip into your handbag.