10 Proverbs about Shells
1. You cannot eat nuts without breaking some shells.
2. To whom do you offer your shells for sale? To people who come from Saint Michel.
3. Better half an egg than empty shells.
4. Better half an egg than empty shells.
5. If you give people nuts, you'll get shells thrown at you.
6. The tortoise is friends with the snail: those with shells keep their shells close together.
7. Crabs dig holes according to the size of their shells.
8. The life of a groundnut lies between two shells.
9. A childless old lady is obsessed with sea shells.
10. Better half an egg than empty shells.