125 Proverbs about Sees
1. A camel never sees its own hump.
2. A stranger has big eyes but sees nothing.
3. A girl with cotton stockings never sees a mouse.
4. He who sees the calamity of other people finds his own calamity light.
5. A priest sees people at their best, a lawyer at their worst, but a doctor sees them as they really are.
6. He who rides on the giant's shoulders sees further than he who carries him.
7. He who sees leather cut asks for a thong.
8. The hunchback does not see his own hump, but he sees his brother's.
9. The seagull sees farthest who flies highest.
10. Charity sees the need, not the cause.