156 Proverbs about Rise
1. Do not always expect good to happen, but do not let evil take you by surprise.
2. If you get a reputation as an early riser, you can sleep till noon.
3. A stream cannot rise about its source.
4. In politics, a man must learn to rise above principle.
5. The loftiest towers rise from the ground.
6. Whenever the water rises, the boat will rise too.
7. If you lie down with a man, you may rise up as a woman.
8. He had need rise early who would please everybody.
9. It is in vain for a man to rise early who has the repute of lying in bed all the morning.
10. The early riser is healthy, cheerful and industrious.