156 Proverbs about Rise / Page 16
151. He who lies down with dogs will rise with fleas.
152. Rise early, live soberly, and apply yourself with industry.
153. If you gladly stoop to the ground don't be surprised if they trample over you.
154. A man fails seven times and rises eight times.
155. Fall six times, rise seven
156. When you are poor, you will have no visitors even if you live in a crowded city; once you become rich, you'll be surprised by visitors from alleged relatives even if you live in a remote location.