14 Proverbs about Qualities
1. Greater qualities are needed to bear good fortune than bad.
2. Love levels all inequalities.
3. Good qualities never cancel out the bad, just as sugar is no antidote for poison.
4. Drunkenness does not itself cause bad qualities but it does show them up clearly.
5. Of all the female qualities a warm heart is the most valuable.
6. As we grow older our bad qualities make us younger.
7. Never underestimate a quiet person, for he may have qualities that belie his quiet nature.
8. Never take for granted a quiet person, for he may have qualities that belie his quiet nature.
9. Never take a quiet person for granted. He might have great qualities underneath his quiet nature.
10. A man is never so ridiculous by those qualities that are his own as by those he affects to have.