27 Proverbs about Problems
1. The foolish man lies awake all night Thinking of his many problems; When the morning comes he is worn out And his trouble is just as it was.
2. Life is not a continuum of pleasant choices, but of inevitable problems that call for strength, determination, and hard work.
3. If you like things easy, you'll have difficulties; if you like problems, you'll succeed.
4. Who follows the elephant will have no problems.
5. Ones neighbours problems, does not induce one to lose their appetite over them.
6. If you like to have things easy, you'll have difficulties; if you like problems, you will succeed.
7. God is bigger than your problems.
8. May problems with neighbors last only as long as snow in March.
9. Rats plotting: problems with flour.
10. Women, problems.