27 Proverbs about Problems / Page 3
21. When problems come they carry along with them all their relatives.
22. When problems visit a man it arrives with its own bed and table.
23. When your opponents are you're friends there must be problems ahead.
24. With a good farm, garden and vineyard, all your problems will be cured.
25. Who resolves problems, doesn't die.
26. Marry a child of the devil and you're going to have problems with your father-in-law.
27. A prudent man who knows proverbs, resolved problems.