27 Proverbs about Prison
1. Prison and Lent were made for the poor.
2. It is better to make conditions in the bush than in prison.
3. Keep the tongue in your mouth a prisoner.
4. Never seemed prison fair, or mistress foul.
5. Never seemed prison fair, or mistress foul.
6. A bean in liberty is better than a comfit in prison.
7. So long as I can keep a secret it is my prisoner. If I let it slip then I am its prisoner.
8. Earth is like a prison: we all go in through the same door, but we stay in different cells.
9. A country without freedom is like a prisoner with shackled hands.
10. There are no beautiful prisons or ugly loved ones.