38 Proverbs about Pretty
1. A pretty basket does not prevent worries.
2. A pretty face and fine clothes do not make character.
3. An old ape never made a pretty grimace.
4. Wherever there is a pretty spot, the devil plants a monastery or a lord.
5. Thank you, pretty pussy, was the death of my cat.
6. The she-bear thinks her cubs pretty.
7. The crow is a pretty bird when the jackdaw is not present.
8. Long and lazy, little and loud; fat and fulsome, pretty and proud.
9. Pretty children sing pretty songs.
10. Little things are pretty.