492 Proverbs about Poor
1. If rich people could hire other people to die for them, the poor could make a wonderful living.
2. A poor person isn't he who has little, but he who needs a lot.
3. When a rich man's dog died, everyone commiserated. When a poor man lost his mother, no one noticed.
4. If the rich could hire the poor to die for them, the poor would make a very nice living.
5. A poor man is always behind.
6. Republicans will do anything for the poor except get off their backs.
7. If a poor man ate it, they would say it was because of his stupidity.
8. Wishing does not make a poor man rich.
9. Never promise a poor person, and never owe a rich one.
10. Better die ten years early than live ten years poor.