33 Proverbs about Plays / Page 2
11. Innocence plays in the backyard of ignorance.
12. The one who wins plays best.
13. When two men quarrel, the one who yields first displays the nobler character.
14. The more you flatter a fool, the more seriously he plays his game.
15. Love your neighbor, even if he plays the trombone.
16. A cat has nine lives; for three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays.
17. The fly that plays too long in the candle, singes his wings at last.
18. The fly that plays too long in the candle, singes his wings at last.
19. He who plays with mud will get splashed.
20. The fed baby plays on its mother's bed.