33 Proverbs about Plays
1. He plays well that wins.
2. He who plays with a sword plays with the devil.
3. He plays best, who wins.
4. He who looks on know more of the game than he who plays.
5. Unaccustomed to wear them, he displays the breeches he has on to every one he meets.
6. The fox knows well with whom he plays tricks.
7. When the prior plays cards, what will the monks do?
8. Like plays best with like.
9. He that plays at racket must watch the ball.
10. The world's a stage; each plays his part, and takes his share.