602 Proverbs about People
1. If God lived on earth, people would break his windows.
2. If you wish your merit to be known, acknowledge that of other people.
3. Be honorable yourself if you wish to associate with honorable people.
4. If rich people could hire other people to die for them, the poor could make a wonderful living.
5. A fool judges people by the presents they give him.
6. For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.
7. When a needle falls into a deep well, many people will look into the well, but few will be ready to go down after it.
8. It takes nine months to have a baby, no matter how many people you put on the job.
9. The cemeteries are filled with people who thought the world couldn't get along without them.
10. The reason some people are stingy is also the reason they are rich.