602 Proverbs about People / Page 2
11. He who sees the calamity of other people finds his own calamity light.
12. All people are your relatives, therefore expect only trouble from them.
13. Happy people never count hours as they pass.
14. If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people.
15. A priest sees people at their best, a lawyer at their worst, but a doctor sees them as they really are.
16. He who cannot cut the bread evenly cannot get on well with people.
17. Do you wish people to think well of you? Don't speak.
18. God helps three sorts of people: fools, children and drunkards.
19. It is only idle people who can find time for everything.
20. People count the faults of those who keep them waiting.