16 Proverbs about Ointment
1. Precious ointments are put in small boxes.
2. A good name is like sweet smelling ointment.
3. Dead flies cause the ointment of the apothecary to send forth a stinking savour.
4. Dead flies cause the ointment of the apothecary to send forth a stinking savour.
5. Haste bequeaths disappointment.
6. A good name is better than precious ointment.
7. Dependence on another is perpetual disappointment.
8. If you can give me no ointment for my wound, can you help me by not rubbing salt in?
9. Time cures the sick man, not the ointment.
10. The best ointment comes in small boxes.