350 Proverbs about Often
1. Go often to the house of thy friend; for weeds soon choke up the unused path.
2. He who marries a widow will often have a dead man's head thrown in his dish.
3. A good resolution is like an old horse, which is often saddled but rarely ridden.
4. A dose of adversity is often as needful as a dose of medicine.
5. A little body doth often harbour a great soul.
6. By trying often, the monkey learns to jump from the tree.
7. A single untried popular remedy often throws the scientific doctor into hysterics.
8. Often one finds one's destiny just where one hides to avoid it.
9. The fire you kindle for your enemy often burns yourself more than him.
10. The pitcher doth not go so often to the well, but it comes home broken at last.