11 Proverbs about Mortar
1. Bricks and mortar make a house, but the laughter of children makes a home.
2. Sweat makes good mortar.
3. He who builds on another's ground loses his stone and mortar.
4. The mortar always smells of garlic.
5. The mortar always smells of garlic.
6. A pestle upon a peg, and a mortar upon a clothes line.
7. The skill of using a mortar and pestle never leaves one.
8. To pound water with a mortar is futile.
9. No pestle can be bigger than its mortar.
10. The wind that carried the mortar will not fail to carry the pestle.