55 Kashmiri Proverbs
- 1. A blind man's wife is God's keeping.
- 2. A kick works as a treatment to a hunch backed person.
- 3. A king for a moment, and a beggar soon after.
- 4. A man loves his own shortcomings.
- 5. A pestle upon a peg, and a mortar upon a clothes line.
- 6. A single log of wood does not burn even in an oven.
- 7. Agreement with two people, lamentation with three.
- 8. Among the ignorant a little knowledge is of great value.
- 9. Bad times came to be; hens on thrones we were to see.
- 10. Bolted windows with the door ajar.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|