81 Proverbs about Miss
1. He that seeks trouble never misses.
2. A miss is as good as a mile.
3. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
4. Sins of omission are seldom fun.
5. Because we focused on the snake, we missed the scorpion.
6. Between neighbours' gardens a hedge is not amiss.
7. Who begins amiss ends amiss.
8. He that exceeds his commission must answer for it at his own cost.
9. A slice off a cut loaf isn't missed.
10. Again and again I beg and pray of you to live merrily: should aught distress you, dismiss it from your minds.