53 Proverbs about Lucky
1. Throw a lucky man in the sea, and he will come up with a fish in his mouth.
2. Lucky charms protect you only if you have your own luck.
3. A person is unlucky who falls on his back and breaks his nose.
4. He is lucky who forgets what cannot be mended.
5. A lucky person is someone who plants pebbles and harvests potatoes.
6. More unlucky than dogs in church.
7. The day you decide to do it is your lucky day.
8. It is better to be born lucky than rich.
9. It is unlucky to marry in May.
10. Third time lucky.