19 Proverbs about Liberty
1. Lean liberty is better than fat slavery.
2. The narrower the cage, the sweeter the liberty.
3. To place yourself under an obligation is to sell your liberty.
4. A bean in liberty is better than a comfit in prison.
5. Liberty has no crueler enemy than license.
6. Liberty is God's gift, liberties the devil s.
7. He who accepts the gift loses his liberty.
8. To receive a favor is to sell one's liberty.
9. Liberty has no price.
10. Those that marry for money sell their liberty.