206 Proverbs about Lead
1. When the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
2. I am a prince and you are a prince; who will lead the donkeys?.
3. Many are the roads that do not lead to the heart.
4. The talker will lead the dog to the meat market.
5. Each snowflake in an avalanche pleads its innocence.
6. He who trusts a woman and leads an ass will never be free from plague.
7. It is pleasant enough going afoot when you lead your horse by the bridle.
8. One blind man leads another into the ditch.
9. Pulling the devil by the tail does not lead far young or old.
10. The balance in doing its office knows neither gold nor lead.