71 Proverbs about Laughter
1. Bricks and mortar make a house, but the laughter of children makes a home.
2. Meaningless laughter is a sign of ill-breeding.
3. The more fools, the more laughter.
4. Slaughter no more than you can well salt.
5. Ill-timed laughter is a dangerous evil.
6. He would slaughter a bug to drink its blood.
7. Laughter makes good blood.
8. Laughter cannot bring back what anger has driven away.
9. Laughter is the hiccup of a fool.
10. All things are cause for either laughter or weeping.