51 Proverbs about Lady
1. A lady is a woman who makes it easy for a man to be a gentleman.
2. Better lady in a cottage than serving-woman in a castle.
3. By candle-light a goat looks like a lady.
4. For sake of the knight the lady kisses the squire.
5. You a lady, I a lady, who is to put the sow out of doors?
6. If the landlady is fair, the wine is fair.
7. Health without money is a half-malady.
8. No matter her past, when a chambermaid marries a lord she becomes a lady.
9. Once a handmaid never a lady.
10. Pay what you owe, you will get well of your malady.