51 Proverbs about Lady / Page 2
11. The malady that is more incurable is folly.
12. Of the malady a man fears, he dies.
13. The first wife is a broom, and the second a lady.
14. The kite's malady, its wings broken and its beak sound.
15. It is easier to make a lady of a peasant-girl than a peasant-girl of a lady.
16. Faint heart never won fair lady.
17. Faint heart never won fair lady.
18. Faint heart never won fair lady.
19. A good surgeon has an eagle's eye, a lion's heart, and a lady's hand.
20. Faint heart ne'er won fair lady.