46 Proverbs about Kings
1. If a child washes his hands he could eat with kings.
2. A girl with cotton stockings never sees a mouse.
3. Conquerors are kings; the beaten are bandits.
4. If wishes were true, shepherds would be kings.
5. In the kingdom of the blind men, those who are blessed with one eye are kings.
6. Kings have long hands.
7. The Emperor of Germany is the king of kings, the King of Spain king of men, the King of France king of asses, the King of England king of devils.
8. The one-eyed are kings in the land of the blind.
9. Small undertakings give great comfort.
10. Kings have many ears and many eyes too.