114 Proverbs about Iron
1. Ignorance is a form of environmental pollution.
2. A bar of iron continually ground becomes a needle.
3. Don't waste good iron for nails or good men for soldiers.
4. A silver hammer breaks an iron door.
5. Iron may be rubbed so long that it gets heated.
6. A golden hammer breaks an iron gate.
7. What you give, is written in sand; what you take, with an iron hand.
8. An iron rod bends while it is hot.
9. It is a good file that cuts iron without making a noise.
10. He writes with an iron pen.