114 Proverbs about Iron / Page 2
11. Strike when the iron is hot.
12. You are teaching iron to swim.
13. You cannot weld cake-dough to cast iron, nor a girl to an old man.
14. Iron that is not used soon rusts.
15. If you want to beat a dog, say he eat your iron.
16. When the iron is hot, then is the time to strike.
17. A gentle word opens an iron gate.
18. Crooked iron may be straightened with a hammer.
19. God cometh with leaden feet, but striketh with iron hands.
20. He must have iron fingers who would flay the devil.