28 Proverbs about Hurts
1. A comb becomes bad when it hurts you.
2. Falling hurts least those who fly low.
3. Better a lie that soothes than a truth that hurts.
4. A blow with a reed makes a noise but hurts not.
5. The frost hurts not weeds.
6. If it hurts to spend your money, you will go hungry.
7. When the master hurts his foot the servants limp.
8. If a friend hurts you, run to your wife.
9. Slander is more deadly than weapons; weapons wound from close range, slander hurts from a distance.
10. Try this bracelet: if it fits you wear it; but if it hurts you, throw it away no matter how much it sparkles.