115 Proverbs about Honor
1. Be honorable yourself if you wish to associate with honorable people.
2. Don't look for more honor than your learning merits.
3. A horse of good breed is not dishonored by his saddle.
4. A prophet is not without honor save in his own country.
5. Beware of men who flourish hereditary honors.
6. Pleasures are transient, honors are immortal.
7. The hole is more honorable than the patch.
8. The post of honor is the post of danger.
9. Who loses honor can lose nothing else.
10. Excellent people are honored wherever they go.