9 Proverbs about Hogs
1. Great cry and little wool, as the fellow said when he sheared his hogs.
2. A drop of honey catches more flies than a hogshead of vinegar.
3. Hedgehogs are not to be killed with the fist.
4. Great cry and little wool, quoth the devil, when he sheared his hogs.
5. Bulls make money and bears make money, but hogs just get slaughtered.
6. A drop of honey catches more flies than a hogshead of vinegar.
7. There are all kinds of people in the world: asses and mules, dogs and hogs, and also worms.
8. Did hogs feed here or did Lithuanians have a feast here?
9. Slop your hogs before you feed your children.