215 Proverbs about Heal
1. A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.
2. A bad wound may heal, but a bad name will kill.
3. A cutting word is worse than a bowstring, a cut may heal, but the cut of the tongue does not.
4. Time heals all wounds.
5. Visitors' footfalls are like medicine; they heal the sick.
6. Two barrels of tears will not heal a bruise.
7. A healthy man is a successful man.
8. He who has not health has nothing.
9. The early riser is healthy, cheerful and industrious.
10. Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.