2180 Proverbs about Good
1. Good habits result from resisting temptation.
2. He that can't endure the bad, will not live to see the good.
3. A good rest is half the work.
4. Fear less, hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours.
5. A clear conscience is a good pillow.
6. A friend's eye is a good mirror.
7. A good example is like a bell that calls many to church.
8. A good friend will fit you like ring to finger.
9. A good resolution is like an old horse, which is often saddled but rarely ridden.
10. A good son makes a good husband.