39 Proverbs about General
1. A proud heart can survive a general failure because such a failure does not prick its pride.
2. Easy to enroll a thousand soldiers. But, ah, one general!.
3. If there is a strong general, there will be no weak soldiers.
4. One bad general is better than two good ones.
5. Handsome women generally fall to the lot of ugly men.
6. It is the blood of the soldier that makes the general great.
7. The common soldier's blood makes the general great.
8. A miser's son is generally a spendthrift.
9. A woman for a general, and the soldiers will be women.
10. At once a good general and a stout soldier.