39 Proverbs about General / Page 2
11. Fraud lurks in loose generalities.
12. Talent and poverty, wealth and stupidity generally dwell together.
13. Women when injured are generally not easily appeased.
14. Sugared words generally prove bitter.
15. Under a tattered cloak you will generally find a good drinker.
16. A little dog, a cow without horns, and a short man, are generally proud.
17. Be in general virtuous, and you will be happy.
18. Even the largest army is nothing without a good general.
19. Cunning men deal in generalizations.
20. It is easy to get a thousand soldiers, but difficult to get one general.