80 Proverbs about Gather
1. He who plants thorns must never expect to gather roses.
2. Flowing water never goes bad; our door hubs never gather termites.
3. The rose has thorns only for those who would gather it.
4. One knows not for whom he gathers.
5. A millstone gathers no moss.
6. Standing pools gather filth.
7. Scattering is easier than gathering.
8. All the honey a bee gathers during its lifetime doesn't sweeten its sting.
9. Nobody gathers firewood to roast a thin goat.
10. Gather flowers while the morning sun lasts.