56 Proverbs about Flock
1. Trumpet in a herd of elephants; crow in the company of cocks; bleat in a flock of goats.
2. Eagles fly alone, but sheep flock together.
3. It don't take a genius to spot a goat in a flock of sheep.
4. One scabby sheep is enough to spoil the whole flock.
5. One rotten sheepe will marre a whole flocke.
6. One scabbed sheep will infect a whole flock.
7. The priest loves his flock, but the lambs more than the wethers.
8. There never was a scabby sheep in a flock that didn't like to have a comrade.
9. Flies flock to the lean horse.
10. One scabby sheep spoils a flock.