361 Proverbs about Eyes
1. When you go to buy, use your eyes, not your ears.
2. Eyes that see do not grow old.
3. A stranger has big eyes but sees nothing.
4. He who peeps at the neighbor's window may chance to lose his eyes.
5. From the lowly perspective of a dog's eyes, everyone looks short.
6. Love is blind, friendship closes its eyes.
7. A rich man is never ugly in the eyes of a girl.
8. Light is bad for sore eyes.
9. No man is a hero in the eyes of his valet.
10. One should choose a wife with the ears, rather than with the eyes.