21 Proverbs about Expensive / Page 2
11. Hobby horses are more expensive than Arabian stallions.
12. What the thief stole has always been called expensive.
13. The needle is small, but it sews expensive garments.
14. To know that candles are expensive is of no value to the blind man.
15. The cheap things prove to be expensive at the end.
16. Don't make a fence more expensive or more important than what it is fencing.
17. Even the most expensive clock still shows sixty minutes in every hour.
18. To guess is cheap, to guess wrong is expensive.
19. If you think education is expensive try ignorance.
20. When your friend gives your wife an expensive present, it's time to get suspicious.