11 Proverbs about Equality
1. The only real equality is in the cemetery.
2. Where there is equality there never can be perfect love.
3. If all men were on an equality, the consequence would be that all must perish: for who would till the ground? who would sow it? Who would plant? who would press wine?.
4. If you want equality, then go to the graveyard.
5. Perfect love cannot be without equality.
6. Equality is not easy, but superiority is painful.
7. Equality is difficult, but superiority is painful.
8. Equality begins in the grave.
9. Equality of man is an empty phrase so long as it does not exist among the world's peoples.
10. If between friends there is not equality, there won't be perfect love.