290 Proverbs about Enough
1. If you sit by the river long enough, you will see the body of your enemy float by.
2. He is rich enough that wants nothing.
3. Christmas comes, but once a year is enough.
4. Leave well enough alone.
5. Leaves enough, but few grapes.
6. Throw dirt enough, and some will stick.
7. Enough shovels of earth make a mountain, enough pails of water a river.
8. Enough's as good as a feast.
9. Virtuous for ten years is still not enough; evil for one day is too much already.
10. Want a thing long enough, and you don't.