18 Proverbs about Deer
1. Deer-hunter, waste not your arrow on the hare.
2. Serve as a serf or fly like a deer.
3. To go safely through the world you must have the eye of a falcon, the ear of an ass, the face of an ape, the mouth of a pig, the shoulders of a camel, and the legs of a deer.
4. Lions in time of peace; deer in war.
5. The dog that is forced into the woods will not hunt many deer.
6. A new servant can catch a running deer.
7. If you are hunting for a red deer then ignore the hares.
8. Never judge a reindeer from close by when you got it from a rich man because you may find that some of the antlers are missing.
9. A monkey that amuses me is better than a deer astray.
10. A deer tethered with a golden chain can escape to the forest to eat grass.