83 Proverbs about Deaf / Page 7
61. Mass is not repeated for the deaf.
62. He keeps silent, like a deaf pig in the wheat-field.
63. There is a dialogue between deaf people.
64. None so deaf as those who would not hear.
65. Hea, will gar a deaf man hear.
66. There is na man so deaf as he that will not hear.
67. Kindness is a language, which the blind can see and the deaf can hear.
68. Thunder cannot make a deaf person hear.
69. You don't have to tell the deaf that there is a stampede in the market.
70. The elderly, even if deaf and blind, still know a lot.