160 Proverbs about Cross
1. Do not insult the mother alligator until after you have crossed the river.
2. Help thy brother's boat across, and lo! thine own has reached the shore.
3. Never swap horses crossing a stream.
4. Don't call the alligator a big-mouth till you have crossed the river.
5. Do not insult the crocodile until you've crossed the river.
6. Don't cross the bridge until you come to it.
7. You must have crossed the river before you may tell the crocodile he has bad breath.
8. If stupidity were a crime, half the human race would be hanged at every crossroads.
9. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
10. Every one bears his cross.