9 Belizean Proverbs
- 1. A friendship that dies is never reborn.
- 2. Blood cannot be washed out with blood.
- 3. Don't call the alligator a big-mouth till you have crossed the river.
- 4. Don't carry all your eggs in one basket.
- 5. Don't hang your hat higher than you can reach.
- 6. If a man gives you a basket to carry water, it means that he hates you.
- 7. Never drop the bone to catch the shadow.
- 8. Remove the stone and you won't stumble.
- 9. There is no use in wiping your butt before you defecate.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|