22 Proverbs about Cooking
1. In every family's cooking pot is one black spot.
2. We all like lamb; each has a different way of cooking it.
3. Two smells of cooking meat break the hyena's legs.
4. Even the best cooking pot will not produce food.
5. Literal meaning: Cooking fat on honey.
6. The earth is a giant cooking pot and men are the meat therein.
7. Everyone knows what's cooking in their pot.
8. A frog living at the bottom of the well thinks that the sky is as small as a cooking pot lid.
9. A person who never travels, believes his mother's cooking is the best in the world.
10. Rice is all one but they are many ways of cooking it.